Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tv Programming

Under normal conditions I let my son watch pretty much anything he chooses on certain channels. As it happened, I was walking past our family room and he was watching a program. It was a cartoon called "Adventure Time" I sat down to watch it with him and frankly I was shocked at some of the things the two main characters did in the program. Some of the things they did were extremely inappropriate for a young child to be watching. Not only was it advertised as a childrens program, it appears on Cartoon Network, a channel that is supposed to be for children only! Not only will I now be monitoring his tv watching more closely, I will also be watching Cartoon Network for other programs showing inappropriate content. Check http://www.expertsatellite.com for when this programs are being aired.

No comments:

Post a Comment